Based in Croydon and established in 1999, Qdos Computer Consultants Ltd provides comprehensive IT support, training and consultancy to all manner of organisations, predominantly throughout London and the South East.
Qdos is helping you work from home during the coronavirus crisis
How we can help you:
- Get set up with VPN and Remote Desktop access to your PC
- Take your phone extension home with our VoIP solutions
- Stay connected and collaborate with Microsoft Teams
- Keep your data in the cloud with Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Access your email from anywhere with Office 365
The Qdos Mission
We aim to use our knowledge and skills to help our clients maximise their potential - providing a personal and proactive partnership with aspiring and ambitious businesses.
Qdos Computer Consultants is a team of experienced IT professionals. We're not only technically proficient, but also personable, friendly, patient human beings. We speak your language, take time to understand your needs, and won't bamboozle you with techno jargon.
What Qdos does for you
- Save you time and money
- Improve your efficiency
- Improve your skills
- Reduce your frustration
- Help you succeed
How we do it
What we don't do
- Leave you hanging in a never ending telephone queue
- Sell you a white elephant or square peg/round hole you
- Bamboozle you with techno jargon
- Bill you for an hour when your call was only 15 minutes
What our clients think
- Helen Bamber Foundation, London
- Veale & Sanders, Croydon
- ESS, Sutton
- Latin Link, Reading
Who we have worked with
Qdos Computer Consultants has built up an established client base, working predominantly with businesses in and around Croydon and the South East. We delight organisations of all sizes, from large multinationals to small and medium sized local businesses and charities.
Whether your requirements are for outsourced IT support, a web-based project, or software training, Qdos is waiting to hear from you. Here's a selection of the fantastic organisations we are proud to have worked withover the past two decades, and we'd love to add your logo to the list: