SharePoint - Developing InfoPath Forms
The course will cover the creation and management of InfoPath to develop SharePoint lists and library forms.
This course is aimed at delegates who have a good basic understanding of SharePoint lists and libraries and would like to create bespoke user forms.
Basic understanding of SharePoint lists and libraries and the concept of columns (metadata). To use InfoPath in Form Design with SharePoint Lists you must have SharePoint Enterprise version.
To be confident in the use of InfoPath to develop SharePoint forms.
- The data connection to InfoPath
- Adding and removing form fields
- Using form tables
- Refreshing fields
- InfoPath form views
- Updating SharePoint changes in InfoPath
- Resetting the SharePoint form
- Changing controls and control bindings
- Tailoring the look and feel of the form
- Adding Logos and company branding
- The default user view
- Creating a new page view
- Adding buttons to switch views
- The Submit button and rules
- Creating logic rules
- Hiding and showing sections
- Adding Additional Data connections
- Creating cascading drop down boxes
- Creating an associated security list to control access to fields
- Linking the list to InfoPath
- Accessing the current users details
- Checking the current user against the security list
- Modifying filed access through security