BT announced in 2015 that they will be switching off the PSTN and ISDN copper phones lines in 2025! By then, every phone line in the United Kingdom will be routing it's calls through the Internet, instead of the old (PSTN) copper wires.
Any device, be it your landline handsets, fax machines, building and social care alarm systems, point-of-sale card machinery etc, that still use the copper wire (PSTN) connection... will cease to work and this may happen or develop issues way before the official 2025 switch off!
Qdos can help your business get ready by moving your company to a digital system, where you'll benefit from superior features, flexibility, unified communications and unparalleled mobility at far lower cost than traditional phone systems.
Key benefits of Microsoft 365 Business Voice and 3CX systems
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice, 3CX setup costs are affordable and cost effective
- The mobile phone apps allow staff to use their mobile phones as extensions of your business phone network - enabling easy remote working without having to give out individuals' mobile phone numbers.
- If you already have a reasonable broadband connection and a server/decent workstation, Microsoft 365 Business Voice, 3CX can be installed on your existing hardware, reducing costs.
- Avoid paying large line rental bills and massively reduce your call costs
- Superb range of IP handsets available from a range of manufacturers which can be purchased upfront to avoid ongoing rental costs.
Call management made easy and incredible mobility
The 3CX and Microsoft 365 Business Voice client software can sit on a user's computer providing them with instant access to the company phone book (one click and call), the ability to set availability of their extension, easy transfer features and the ability to see colleagues' presence information. Similarly users can use a web client to do this from any computer, either as a software phone (avoiding the need to pay for IP deskphones) or as a means to control their deskphone to answer, transfer, make or reject incoming calls at the click of a mouse. This means staff can easily navigate through all the functions they require without having to learn tricky function key combinations to perform simple tasks. The 3CX and Microsoft 365 Business Voice client software is available for Windows and MacOS, as well as the new web console that was introduced in version 15.5.
Deliver faxes & voicemails direct to your inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your inbox
The 3CX and Microsoft 365 Business Voice systems includes apps for both iOS (iPhone) and Android meaning staff can work on the go. All they need is 3G/4G or wifi connectivity on their mobile phone. Call costs route back through the company account. PUSH functionality means that the battery life on the phone is not drained - the app wakes up when a call arrives. Staff outside the office can call clients from the office number or transfer calls to colleagues in the office. No need to give out your personal mobile phone number any more, so you can turn off the office number when you stop working.
Reduce your call costs and ongoing bills significantly
3CX and Microsoft 365 Business Voice Phone Systems not only provides you with many new features to improve customer service and boost productivity, it will also cut your telecoms bill in half and give you the means to communicate with IP Telephony! Your phone bill will be slashed, but so will the cost of buying, expanding and MAINTAINING your PBX .
Teleworkers or people working from outside the office can make calls free of charge – saving you significant charges. Connect remote offices by using bridges and all calls between offices are free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
- Connect remote offices with bridges and eliminate interoffice call charges
- Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
- Save on monthly call costs
See what our clients say!
"Qdos made the process of migrating to a modern VoIP telephone system hassle free with their proactive and pragmatic approach. They have continually offered support when needed and resolve any issues in a timely manner. We even saved money when switching to their 3CX system, which has enabled us more flexible working. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of IT / phone system support."
Bradley Hill - WT Partnership (100 staff)